Sunday, January 23, 2011

FatBoy Day 8

I wake up at 211.  It is my son’s birthday party today.  We will have a half-dozen toddlers running around for a couple of hours.  For the most part I hold it together when the Gingerbread building contest happened, and I was even cool when the piñata exploded right in front of me but DAMN YOU I couldn’t contain myself when the PIZZA arrived!  I made a deal with my wife that we would have a slice in honor of my son’s birthday.  Also had a little slice of birthday cake… ;)  We were in the front yard playing soccer and throwing the football around in the morning so we did get some exercise in!  Oh well!  I will probably not lose anything in the morning!  It’s for him!  Still drank a ton of H2O today!  Still have the upset stomach.  This is a picture of me after the cake.  I caught a glimpse of some corn on the cob and well, you see what happened!
Matt McClain - Rocky Mountain News - 08.17.2006

No comments:

Post a Comment