Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FatBoy Day 5

It is a busy month as my son’s birthday, holiday shopping and a bunch of family time consume most of it. Do I care?  Not right now.  My excitement is felt often and the success of weight loss propels me further and with less effort.  My mood is great.   I wake up weighing 214lbs.  My wife said she lost another 3lbs!  It is so exciting feeling that every day I wake up a pound of pretty-hard-to-remove-fat is gone.  I finally had a hard stool this morning although the size of it made my 4 yr old girl chuckle.  
I went to the gym today and did a full body workout without a single problem.  In fact, my joints felt better than they have in a while...  Afterwards I did 30 min. of laps in the pool and felt like I could have done another 30.  I think I’ll try that tomorrow.  We’ll see.  I’m really surprised at how much energy I have!  Upset stomach resumes in the afternoon.  I would like to continue to escalate my weight training as this diet progresses.  This will be done gradually over the next several weeks.  The goal is to gain muscle and lose fat at its highest potential within the given time.  
I’m not sure how long I’m going to be taking the meds and therefore how long the diet will last right now.  I have a vacation scheduled at the end of the month and the question is ‘Do I want to be on vacation worrying about what I eat? I feel the answer will reveal itself as the weeks go by.  I was hungry today especially right before I was supposed to eat both times.  It’s cool though because all I do is eat a little bit of my next meal and it takes the hunger away for awhile.  Here is a Day 5 picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment