Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FatBoy Day 28

Down to 200!  I haven’t seen this weight since I met my wife 8 years ago at age 31.  The pounds are falling quickly now as the slow going a couple weeks ago are now a distant memory.  Maybe all people go through a little slow time where the weight loss isn’t as rapid, but maintain the diet and don’t cheat!  You will get back to the weight loss!  The worst thing is to just say “forget it” and go back to the old way.  I used to love carbs.  Pasta, rice and potatoes were my friends and comfort pals.  No longer.  I have no urge for those foods and the reality is that now 250 calories a meal are plenty!!!  I’m pounding 3-4 liters of water a day along with morning coffee.  I’ve added lemons to my water now as I read that they assist in fat metabolism and it doesn’t taste too bad. We’re headed to NYC for a week and we will not be able to maintain the diet so we will be stopping the HCG drops at day 30, and we will begin the final phase of the diet 72 hrs after our last drop.  My wife has regained her desire to diet and thus has now lost almost 20 lbs and we are about equal in total weight loss to this point.  Yes!  Here's a recent pic!!!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment