Saturday, February 12, 2011

FatBoy Day 23

Down to 205 and I’m very happy, as the last time I was this weight was almost 3 years ago.  Almost 15lbs. down and I’m starting to get noticed.  More people are seeing the transformation and asking questions.  I’ve turned into an advocate for this diet.  I found myself at first arguing on its behalf, and now it speaks for itself.  My clothes feel great on me these days and I’m beginning to use clothes that I haven’t in a while… The hunger is there still at nights but with the results I’m getting, change is not an option.  My wife on the other hand is struggling.  She finds herself cheating more now.  Weight loss has been non-existent for her recently.  I believe it’s been a mental thing for her.  She has had such great success initially that in my opinion she has become complacent.  I won’t fall for that.  I know that this is a finite time period in which the diet is effective, and I want to maximize that time.These are photos of me at the 23 day mark.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment