Monday, April 25, 2011

FatBoy Last Day

Ok... I have to admit it.  I haven't been truthful with you.  Over he last 4 plus months I have been honest with you about my diet... Sorry.
The reality is that over the last few months I made it look like the blogs were current in that I was writing in the "today".  I wasn't.  I was about 6 weeks behind.  Although we started after Thanksgiving, the implication was that we started in January.  I just didn't know if there was going to be any real success.  I didn't want to fail and certainly not on a catastrophic scale a public blog would create!
Luckily, we didn't fail.
As my wife and I can attest, we are the fairy tale.  That special combination of information, support, commitment, and diet brought about new people physically.  I lost in excess of 43 lbs and my wife 40 lbs during the last 4 months.  We went through 2 rounds of the diet.  Our weight loss have motivated others as well.  At current count 21 of our family,  friends and co-workers have begun the diet and this does not include their spouses.  These are only the ones I know about. I don't know if anyone reading this blog has been motivated to try this, but I sure hope there are!  This is the cure.  I promise if you make the commitment to follow this program, you will succeed where before you couldn't.
I am including my final pictures.  I am also posting reminder photos of where I started.  Enjoy and as always, if you have any questions, you know how to do it...



1 comment: