Thursday, January 13, 2011

FatBoy

The rather rotund bald man you see below is none other than myself.  I will be sharing with you my experiences relative to my new diet.  It is an aggressive one, so I will do the leg work for you.  In addition I will be opining on various subjects which really have no relevance to each other or anything else for that matter.  
I would be the first to admit that sometimes my open mind allows some ideas to creep in that really are bad ones even though they sound like good ones.  Usually the analytical side of my head goes and researches what my open mind allowed in and they either gel or they don't.  Being a moderate skeptic about things that are too good to be true has served me well.  Usually I'm right.  Sometimes an Amway creeps in there.  You can understand my skepticism about a diet that I stumbled upon recently.  It is called the HCG Diet and people say they lose a pound a day.  This foray into journalism is about my experience with Dr Simeon’s Original HCG Diet.  I am taking the HCG sub-lingually 3x a day at 10-15 drops each time.  This is the homeopathic way.  You can also take it IM or via pill.  My wife and I are both doing the diet.   I definitely suggest this as the support is really there.  Support is really key.  We are on a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) which limits us to 500 calories daily.   We are excited about its possibilities.  My wife won’t tell me what her beginning weight is but I'm starting out at 219lbs. We both took lots of pictures.  I will update the pics as soon as I take them.  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great job on opening up your blog page. I love you and enjoyed our success thus far! Look forward to much much more!

    ReplyDelete