Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FatBoy Day 6

I wake up at 212.  I went to the gym and did another full body workout, the only diff from yesterday being I used different muscles.  Then I cheated.  I went out to lunch with a buddy, had 2 beers and a cocktail.  Luckily the lunch itself was perfect.  I feel so guilty though that I had only fish and veg for dinner.  On the day I ate over 700 cal.  Stomach still upset at times.  My wife thinks it’s all the coffee I drink.  Speaking of her, she lost another 2 lbs.  She says she gets a little hungry in the late mornings and the late evenings.  Her mood is always great and she loves the instant gratification this diet brings.  She had stomach problems before the treatment but now there’s none.  She loves that!  And I am so happy about that I posted a picture of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment