Monday, January 17, 2011

FatBoy Day 3

I weigh 219 this am.  This is my original weight so in 2 days stage 1 stuffing weight is now gone.  I’m on shift today and of course, as a firefighter my diet is met with criticism and schoolyard ridicule.  I imagine they predict failure.  It is a radical concept for the lay man, let alone my brothers at arms.  The breakfast smell of bacon and eggs in the air was a test of will I compare to what nuns go through (I really like bacon).  Hopefully they see the benefits that I expect.  I attached some recent pics of them. As you can tell they were excited to support the blog.
I was a little hungry today a couple of times but it was bearable.  I maintained the food part of the diet but did go a little over on calories at 660.  I had veal, broccoli, cantelopes and an apple.  I still have the upset stomach but not as much pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment