Monday, January 17, 2011

FatBoy Day 4

I weigh 216.  When I take a shower my body feels different!  It actually feels different to my own hands! My wife prepared lunch for me today and is having success as well.  She’s feeling good about herself with 4 lbs lost!  I’m at 3 lbs to the good thus far.  I wasn’t nearly as hungry today as I was yesterday.  There is only the slightest intermittent ache now in my stomach, meaning it feels like I had too much Jaegermeister the night before.  I hit golf balls today for about an hour which was the first activity since the beginning of the diet.  I want to begin some light to moderate exercises, ultimately being able to work out as normal.  It's not that I can't physically work out, it's that the diet in its original form eludes to not exercising at all. 
 The weather was fantastic.  It was 80 degrees with puffy white clouds and a slight breeze.  I took the kids to the park and they came to me when they wanted to leave, which was a surprise because it’s usually me looking for them.  At night the hunger, however small it is, is at its worst.  Eating just over 500 calories today as I begin to dial this diet thing in.  I weigh 215 before I sleep.
stock photo : diet

No comments:

Post a Comment