Friday, January 21, 2011

FatBoy Day 7

Drunk Stewie
As I expect, I pay for my previous day’s drinking by not losing a single pound.  Still I am 212lbs. and I work today.  My job requires that I am gone from home for 24 hrs at a time and thus my routine at those times become quite disrupted.  In fact we as a shift eat meals together and as you may expect we don’t always really pay attention to healthy eating choices.  Having been chided the previous shift regarding my new diet I was leery to expose any new info voluntarily.  I decided I was only going to discuss it if asked directly.  It didn’t take long for the question to come up.  “How much have you lost?”  Well to this point, even though I didn’t lose any this morning, I’ve lost 7lbs. since the start of the program.  A couple of guys are starting to ask questions…  I get cravings at times and especially when it’s right around me.  I drink a lot of water every day!  At least 3 liters go into my body every day and that is a light estimate.  I eat very well today although I do need to adjust my feed times during the days I work.  My hunger level is too high in the early part of the day.  An adjustment will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment