Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FatBoy Day 41

It has been awhile since my last entry and although I anticipated a weight gain over the course of my vacation, it didn’t happen.  I lost almost 2lbs and 193 is my current weight.  Our diet was not the best at all times (can’t say no to NYC Pizza and Bagels, too) but the amount wasn’t bad and it wasn’t often.  I’m not counting the beers down-downed in the Financial District… Also you forget that one of the best ways to get around the city is public transportation and your own 2 feet.  We walked everywhere and for long durations including Battery Park to Chinatown and Columbus Circle to Times Square.  We loved it and you can see why most New Yorkers don’t own a vehicle.  We ran numerous occasions to ferry’s and trains with the fear it was about to leave our asses so we even had some perspiration at times. 
We’re now back home and we are immediately going into the final phase of the diet.  We will be relegated to no more than 1500 calories and we may not eat starches or sugars.  I truly am eager to start this phase as I feel as though the last week, although a friggin blast, was counter-productive to my diet and I may have lost more weight had I made some better food choices.  With that said, I’m not gonna give myself a baseball bat cup-check over it.  I’m still under for the week and that is ultimately what I wanted when I returned.  I get in around 1100 calories on the day and I feel like I’m stuffed!  Here is my latest pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment