Saturday, March 12, 2011

FatBoy Day 44

This is my first day on shift at the station in a couple weeks and let me tell you the atmosphere has certainly changed!  I’m getting all kinds of interest in the diet and all the nuances surrounding it.  I’m even getting it from those that were initially critical, proving that the proof is in the pudding and that it doesn’t matter what you say, if you can’t prove it with results then where’s the validity?  The consumption of all 1500 calories is a challenge as the appetite is not there, strange as that may seem from someone who loves to eat.  I start the day at 193 and I finish eating around 1000 calories of good food.
The next 2 days bring upon action by 3 of my brothers!  They decide to get the HCG and begin the diet immediately, meaning just before next shift.  I supply them with all the pertinent info and fueled by the thought of having similar success, sent them on their way.  I believe if these guys put their mind to it, and can keep their fingers out of the cookie jar, they can equal or even surpass my numbers.  They will have the advantage of having a couple people on shift empathetic and supportive of the diet.  Where I think they will be at a disadvantage is their spouses are not participating with them.  The fact that there’s someone close to you in battle everyday double’s your confidence and assists you in weak moments.  I wish them remarkable success. I've included current pictures of them with the intention of both documentation and motivation.  Good Luck men!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment