Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FatBoy Day 45-47

          192lbs.  I have been losing weight in marginal increments.  In the 13 days since discontinuing the HCG losing 3lbs seems attributable to the quality food and 1500 calories or less most days.  The feelings of self-confidence are formidable.  People that haven’t been around for a few weeks are shocked to see the results.  My buddy is a personal trainer and he told me that he has 6 clients on it and his own mother has already lost 4lbs!  This diet is such that I feel I can maintain it even after the diet is complete.  I don’t see myself going back to the old way of eating.  It’s not going to be a carb party every day and there is going to be a good side of veggies every meal.  I intend this to be a lifestyle change for the better and that means permanent.  Not like Brett Favre retires permanent, but like Mel Gibson anti-Semite permanent.  I had my first cheeseburger today in 6 weeks and even that I modified.  Most of the bread was scraped off the bun and by Zeus, it was the most delicious thing since Cameron Diaz in “The Mask”.  With that I barely reached 1200 calories for the day with a smile.

1 comment:

  1. Question: if you are "off carbs and sugars" does that include fruit? So many of these plans limit your fruit intake - which would be impossible for me. Congrats - I would love to see more REAL pix of you, Locos!

    ReplyDelete